We all have our secret tips that help us feel better whenever we need. And there is one among the yoga methods we use in our REAL LIFE YOGA coaching that definitely remains in all minds and in all bodies: I am speaking of the eagle arms. They look funny for sure but once we’ve tried them and felt them, they become your best friend for releasing and preventing tension from building up in your back.
On top of being memorable for your mind and for your muscles, the eagle arms are the perfect way to release effectively and quickly tensions in your upper back stored in between the shoulder blades. This usually happens when you have been sitting for too long at your desk, maybe even cramping up your shoulders to your ears without noticing.
No matter if finding new ways to manage and reduce stress naturally in your business life has been your main concern lately or not. Just take 30 seconds to try this easy yoga posture. We promise, it won’t take you long and you can keep your clothes on, stay at your desk and remain comfortably seated in your chair. Ready? Here we go directly to the youtube video.
The eagle arms step by step:
1. Sitting straight, open your arms to the sides, fingers pointing up and elbows bent.
2. Take the left upper arm on top of the right, hooking the elbows together.
3. Clasp hand palms or try to bring the back of your hands towards each other.
4. Move elbows up & down to find that juicy stretch between your shoulder blades.
5. Stay there and breathe deeply 5 times, letting go of the tension on the exhale.
6. Release slowly and roll your shoulders before repeating on the other side.
For more tips and methods to help you be at your best in business life, visit www.reallifeyoga.ch.